Super Mini ELM 327 V2.1 Bluetooth OBD-II OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scan Tool, for Android&Symbian&PDA& Palm, Windows phones and Windows PC
This Bluetooth OBDII Reader is the latest version 1.5, Super Mini, can be used in Android phones and PC with a Bluetooth functioIt supports all OBD-II protocols, retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights, check car performance levels and see vital information about your car LIVE with your Android Phone! Please download the free app called "Torque" (Android Only).
For Android system phones, Symbian system phones, Windows XP and WIN7 32bite computerNOT support Apple devices.
Bluetooth Pair code: 1234 or 6789 or 0000 or 6666 (either 4 may be the pair code). This tool does not match abs and airbag system.
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles ( from 1996 in USA) and EOBD vehicles ( Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe).Multi-Protocol Support:
- SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
- SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
- USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
- USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
To see if your car is OBD II compliant, please follow this simple instruction:
- Check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles.
- If the vehicle is compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified" and will have a 16-Pin OBDII standard socket.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
- Set the maximum number of responses to obtain.
- Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission).
- Store a unique identifier in EEPROM.
- Set the CAN mask and filter with one command.
- Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths.
- Send CAN remote frames (RTRs).
Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure.
- and so on...
- Scantool_net113win (Full Version)
- EasyOBDII V2.2 (Free Version)
- OBD2Spy (Demo Version)
- ScanMaster-ELM (Demo Version)
- wOBDCRAZY (Demo Version)
- TORQUE (Android system cell phone)
- OBDscope software (Symbian system cell phone)
How to use?
- Bluetooth Settings must be on the phone, please check your phone's instructions how to do that.
- Pair the phone to the OBDII scanner.
- If there are other OBD devices which are paired with the phone, please unpair them.
- When pairing, password could be one of them: 0000, 1234, 6666 or 6789.
- Go to your app store or your Google Play store to download the free deditions of Torque.
You can choose to pay for the full version if you want more functions.Then go into the phone and pair the OBD to Torque app.
How to Pair into Torque app?
- Go into "Menue",
- Go into "More",
- Go into "Settings",
- Find the"DEVICE" under(Bluetooth Preferences), once all have been done, it depends on the Android device, usually it will take 1-5 minutee.HTC phone are quick to pair, and Samsung phones might be a little slow -- take 5 minutes to pair.
- 1 x Mini ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth ODB2 Car Scanner Torque Android Auto Scan Tool TYPE C