- Easy to use with one plug-in
- Works with all cars that are all OBDII compliant (including the CAN , J1850 PWM , J1850 VPW , ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols)
- On screen to Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- Erase codes and reset MIL
- View live data stream
- View freeze frame data
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- I/M monitor readiness test
- Vehicle Information (on vehicles that support Mode 9)
- Record and playback
- Highly reliable and accurate
- item only works with engine , not work with airbag abs or transmissions.
D900 CANSCAN OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner:
- An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held OBDII ScanTools which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the "check engine" light is showing.
- DTCs are codes that are stored by the car's in-board computer system in response to a vehicle issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
- This scanner has CAN Protocol Support which gives wider vehicle coverage. It resets the check engine lights, reads and clears all generic, and some manufacturer specific, DTC, displays the I/M readiness status, views OBD II freeze frame data, displays pending codes, retrieves vehicle information (VIN), and determines the status of the malfunction indicator (MIL) lamp.
- Help prevent costly future engine trouble and identify problems when buying or selling a used vehicle with the MULTOBD scan tool. Below image can be shown as in reference.
Display: back-light 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment easy-to-read screen and alsosaves up to 15 scans for later viewing.
Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F)
External power: powered directly by vehicle
Internal Power: 3 AAA battery (not included)
The OBD2 Scan Tool is designed to work on all OBD2 compliant vehicles (cars only, not vans)
Petrol cars in Europe made for sale on or after January 2001
Diesel Cars in Europe made for sale 2004 onwards
Petrol cars in the USA made for sale 1996 onwards
- 1 x Universal ODB2 Scanner
- 1 x Detachable OBD2 Extension Cable
- 1 x Mini CD Disc
- 1 x Nylon carry Case/Bag